1. The reservation is binding, and advance payment in the amount of 50% (unless otherwise specified) of the agreed accommodation price is required at the reservation, after which the reservation is confirmed, the contract with the owner is concluded and these Hause Rules are accepted. For the reservations which were made 15 days or more before the beginning of the rental period, the rest of 50% ( unless otherwise specified ) of the total agreed accommodation price the guest is obliged to pay at arrival to Villa Paladin or at least two weeks prior to arrival over the bank transfer. After paying of advance payment you will receive confirmation of payment.
The guest is obliged to make payments within the period and in a way described in this clause of the Hause Rules. If the guest does not obey the payment due dates, such behavior is considered a severe breach of contract obligations, and the contract is considered terminated without the notice period, and Villa Paladin is not obliged to inform the guest about it.
2. When checking in at the Villa Paladin, guest have to provide identification documents for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board.
3. When the guest checks-in, they have to leave a 500 EUR deposit as insurance for any possible disappearance, damage or destruction of the apartment’s inventory. Upon expiry of the lease, the deposit will be fully refunded to the guest or damages will be covered from it.
4. From 22h00 until 7h00 is the time of peace and quiet, during which it is prohibited to make noise and disturb the peace of other guests in the house or neighborhood.
5. Persons who are not the beneficiaries of the rented Villa and who were not mentioned/enlisted on the previously enclosed reservation are strictly prohibited from entering the object. In case of finding the persons who are neither registered nor announced, the host is fully entitled to cancel the accommodation for all guests without paying the cancellation fees.
6. It is not allowed to bring inflammable and explosive substances and matters with a strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. Electrical appliances for which you have not obtained the host’s approval cannot be brought into the apartment. The cost of electricity which is included in the accommodation price does not anticipate additional electrical appliances, and the guest will be charged the additional cost of electricity
proportional to the consumption for every appliance found in the apartment, regardless of whether it was used or not.
7. Guests are advised to refrain from smoking indoors. “Villa Paladin” is situated in pine woods and we draw attention to the guests during the hot summer days on a high risk of fire. Smoking is a common possible cause of ignition of the fire. Please avoid to use an open flame barbecue during windy days and reduce smoking of cigarettes with special care. Use pots with water to finish cigaret.
8. The guest is responsible for keeping the accommodation clean, maintaining it and return it in the same condition as you found it: clean, tidy and undamaged. You are kindly asked to take the garbage from the villa on a daily basis. Nearest garbage storage is across the main road below the Villa. The host is not obligated to maintain the accommodation during the guest’s stay in the villa.
9. The guest is obligated to guard the equipment and the rented apartment in general, special attention has to be paid to switching off the electrical appliances, closing the pipes, switching off the air-conditioning when the guest is not in the apartment, and all doors and windows have to be closed prior to switching on the air-conditioning. Before storm fold parasols and tents and collect pillows from deck chairs and chairs into the house.
10. The guests are obligated to take care of their own things and valuables. The object’s owner gives up liability for possible disappearance of guest’s valuables and belongings but will do everything in his power to protect and alert the guest to possible threats.
11. On the day of departure, you are obligated to vacate the premises until 10h00 so that they could be cleaned and prepared for other guests arriving after you who can check-in as of 16h00. Staying in the villa after 10h00 will unconditionally be charged for an additional day without an option of further stay in the accommodation unit.
12. If you decide to cut your agreed stay earlier, you will have to cover the cost of the entire duration of the agreed stay.
13. The pool is automatically filtered into the periods 23:00 to 07:00 and from 12:00 to 14:00. Please do not use the pool at the time of filtering. Remote for massage nozzles, the lights in the pool and the pool leave on the same place. Use the pool under the rules for other public pools. It is forbidden to jump into the pool and running on the surrounding terraces. Guests use the pool and terrace at your own risk, and in case of injury waive any claims against the host species. It is not allowed to use the pool during cleaning and routine maintenance of the pool.
14. The guest who intentionally or accidentally damages the property will have to reimburse the host for the full amount of the occurred damage. On the day of departure, the guest is obligated to personally invite the host to check all rooms and appliances to make sure no damage was made. Only after this inspection, the guest may leave the accommodation. The guest will be charged through legal channels for all damages which were not reported upon departure.
15. Without prior announcement and guest’s permission, the host is not allowed to enter the rented apartments or to touch and use the guest’s personal belongings. The host may enter the object in guest’s absence only in cases when he has reasonable doubt that the object or the guest’s belongings are threatened when he has reasonable doubt that house rules are being violated and in the emergency cases (fire and similar).
16. Small pets are allowed (less than 5 kg) with the advance announcement.
17. Accommodation will be unconditionally canceled to the guest who does not abide by the house rules.
18. In case of accommodation cancellation by the host due to violation of house rules, the guest will be charged the entire amount for the reserved period, regardless of the shorter stay.
19. When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guest is acquainted with the house rules and that he agrees to obligations and conditions emphasized in the house rules. All complaints shall be considered only if reported during the stay. Subsequent complaints will not be considered. If the guest does not accept these provisions, he is obligated to leave the accommodation.